Wholesale Order from Westland--Cheap Garb Shoes

For trading/Selling/and posting items that you need very badly.
Eldgri­mr Jonsson
Archive Member

Post by Eldgri­mr Jonsson »

yes, please round my sizes up! thanks!
Eldgrímr Jonsson
Shire of Flintheath,
Principality of Insulae Draconis,
Kingdom of Drachenwald
Jestyr
Archive Member

Post by Jestyr »

Round up, please.
Lorccan
Archive Member
Location: Memphis, TN / Barony of Grey Niche, Kingdom of Gleann Abhann

Post by Lorccan »

Round up to 12, please.
- Sir Lorccan hua Conchobair
Former armourer at Darkwood Armory, now just armouring a bit for fun.
"I've schlepped ugly gear about the field. It does not inspire -- not me, not anybody. Better to try and make it pretty." - Konstantin the Red
Woodstock
Archive Member

Post by Woodstock »

Woodstock wrote:Put me in for one pair turn shoes and one pair laced shoes. Size 11.
Scratch the laced ones and make them buckle boot instead.
Memento Mori
= = =
talaananthes
Archive Member

Post by talaananthes »

All done.

Still just waiting to hear from Agnarr, Johnathon More, AlexadreBautiste and Halbrust.
Last edited by talaananthes on Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Halbrust
Archive Member

Post by Halbrust »

What do you need from me Oisin?

Also I farmed out your deal and may have 2-3 additional pairs to order. I will know by Tuesday 2/23
talaananthes
Archive Member

Post by talaananthes »

Half sizes are not available. Just needed to let you know that . . . I know your base order was for a 13, but just letting you know that I won't be able to do anything about your contingent request for a half size up if they run narrow, unless you want to go all the way up to a 14.

If you've got more, let me know! You know how to get ahold of me. :wink:
Dauyd
Archive Member

Post by Dauyd »

I might have missed if it was already asked and or answered, but what are the chances of getting these either before or at Gulf Wars?
talaananthes
Archive Member

Post by talaananthes »

Absolutely not going to happen. Sorry. I'm expecting to be able to deliver these at the end of March to the beginning of April.

Not even taking money for probably another 10 days or so until the sample pairs get here and can be tried on and tested.
Nomad
Archive Member

Post by Nomad »

talaananthes wrote:Absolutely not going to happen. Sorry. I'm expecting to be able to deliver these at the end of March to the beginning of April.

Not even taking money for probably another 10 days or so until the sample pairs get here and can be tried on and tested.
I'm waiting to hear how the sample pairs are before I decide to order, is that OK with you or will I be locked out for waiting to find out if I can even use the things? :-)
]]\\[[ (()) ]]\\//[[ //=\\ ]]))
talaananthes
Archive Member

Post by talaananthes »

Nope! I'll continue to take orders until everyone elses' money is collected and the order is officially placed.

I just don't want any more PM's about this. Send me an email. oisinshoes@gmail.com

EDIT: Yes, this DOES mean that until I say so I no longer am in this thread, you don't need to ask to place an order. But I really am serious about emails not pm's, please. :wink:
talaananthes
Archive Member

Post by talaananthes »

Test pairs are in the mail to me. Will let everyone know how they are when they get here, projected arrival date later this week.

Still need contact from Jonathon More and AlexandreBautista.
Westland
Archive Member

Post by Westland »

I have sent you DHL tracking number for the shoes.

Regards,

WestlandCrafts.
Lucian Ro
Archive Member

Post by Lucian Ro »

Can we still get in on this, Tal? I know, I know, I'm fashionably late; it's part of my allure. :wink:
Lord Lucian Ro
MKA
Scotty Riopel

Per pale argent and purpure, a dragonfly counterchanged and on a chief sable a dagger reversed argent.

When there is no peril in the fight, there is no glory in the triumph. -Pierre Corneille
Keegan Ingrassia
Archive Member

Post by Keegan Ingrassia »

talaananthes wrote:I'll continue to take orders until everyone elses' money is collected and the order is officially placed.

I just don't want any more PM's about this. Send me an email. oisinshoes@gmail.com

EDIT: Yes, this DOES mean that until I say so I no longer am in this thread, you don't need to ask to place an order. But I really am serious about emails not pm's, please. :wink:

:wink:
"There is a tremendous amount of information in a picture, but getting at it is not a purely passive process. You have to work at it, but the more you work at it the easier it becomes." - Mac
Lucian Ro
Archive Member

Post by Lucian Ro »

Keegan Ingrassia wrote:
talaananthes wrote:I'll continue to take orders until everyone elses' money is collected and the order is officially placed.

:wink:
Thanks Keegan. Didn't have time to read up on the many responses since I initially looked into it. :D
Lord Lucian Ro
MKA
Scotty Riopel

Per pale argent and purpure, a dragonfly counterchanged and on a chief sable a dagger reversed argent.

When there is no peril in the fight, there is no glory in the triumph. -Pierre Corneille
talaananthes
Archive Member

Post by talaananthes »

UPDATE:

Blue and red now available in buckled ankle boots only! Will try to see what I can do about other designs . . .

And sorry, no pix of blue yet.

Reminders for those who don't read the whole thread:
talaananthes wrote:Nope! I'll continue to take orders until everyone elses' money is collected and the order is officially placed.

talaananthes wrote:4. I have established a new email address to handle this. oisinshoes@gmail.com

5. I need an email from all of you who are ordering, with the following information:

Confirmed model, size and quantity
Color (I don't have this from most of you)

As well as:
Your real name
Your phone number
Your mailing address

Please use the following as your exact email subject, substituting your exact user name for the X.

ARMOUR ARCHIVE SHOE ORDER X

The email you send to me will be the email I use for all future communications. Sorry if this is nitpicky, but I have a lot of fairly badly organized information that needs serious organization.

Thanks for understanding!
Thanks,

Oisin
talaananthes
Archive Member

Post by talaananthes »

Laced ankle shoes in red or blue also.
Westland
Archive Member

Post by Westland »

talaananthes wrote:Laced ankle shoes in red or blue also.

BOTH RED AND BLUE
Heath B fraychef
Archive Member

Post by Heath B fraychef »

am i missing the actual price somewhere?
talaananthes
Archive Member

Post by talaananthes »

$40 per pair. Shipping to CONUS is $7 plus $3 for each additional pair.
Heath B fraychef
Archive Member

thanks
Heath B fraychef
Archive Member

im going to be out of town until next monday is it ok if i place an order then?
Lemarchand
Archive Member

Post by Lemarchand »

Would you be able to add his latchet shoes to the list or is it just the ones originally listed?
Noli Pungere Ursum - "Don't poke the Bear"
talaananthes
Archive Member

Post by talaananthes »

Heath--Next Monday is in four days from now (yes, it will still be possible then) or as in about 11 days from now (no, it will not be possible then most likely)?

Lemarchand--I'll ask him. The more pairs of these you get people to buy, the more likely the answer is to be yes.
Gethin
Archive Member

Post by Gethin »

Is it possible to include the Landsknecht shoes in this order?
All the best,
Rhys
"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses - behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights.” - Muhammad Ali
jenzinas
Archive Member

Post by jenzinas »

Gethin wrote:Is it possible to include the Landsknecht shoes in this order?
I'm interested in the landsknecht shoes as well.
Keegan Ingrassia
Archive Member

Post by Keegan Ingrassia »

Well damn. :)
Westland keeps putting out all these different styles of shoes, pretty soon everyone on the Archive will have a pair...or three!
"There is a tremendous amount of information in a picture, but getting at it is not a purely passive process. You have to work at it, but the more you work at it the easier it becomes." - Mac
talaananthes
Archive Member

Post by talaananthes »

He's said that if y'all can get at least 5 pairs of the same style (different sizes and colors are just fune), then I can include them at wholesale cost.

So come up with 5 pairs of the exact same style and you're on.
Ottawa Swordplay
Archive Member

Post by Ottawa Swordplay »

I'd be in for a pair each of the latchets and landsknechts.
talaananthes
Archive Member

Post by talaananthes »

Please use this thread for all discussion of adding the late period shoes to the order:

http://forums.armourarchive.org/phpBB2/ ... p?t=112925
Misguided
Archive Member

Post by Misguided »

Is it too late to order?

I'd like turnshoes and landsknecht, size 11 mens. I'll send yas an email if there is still time.

-M

EDIT: Just saw the post above mine. Mea Culpa! :)
Last edited by Misguided on Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Micah Nelson
Archive Member

Post by Micah Nelson »

Email sent.
Overkill is underrated.
talaananthes
Archive Member

Post by talaananthes »

Fought in my shoes today at fighter practice. Worked great. Comfortable as anything is fighting from the knees, had no problem keeping my balance. Test shoes fit their correct sizes (they haven't all made their ways to their future owners yes, but have been tried on by people of the same size . . . only problem is that, as I have noted before, they aren't likely to fit individuals with super wide feet). The soles are a bit scuffed (duh, been walking around on them for several days now), but the shoes seem to be holding together fine. At this point, I consider this a complete success.

You should all have an email with payment instructions. Order will remain open until I collect everyones' money, but please start sending that in, I've only got payments from about 1/4 of you so far.
talaananthes
Archive Member

Post by talaananthes »

Did everyone get the emails I sent out with payment instructions? They should have gone to all contacts from the oisinshoes email account.

I'll put together an email just to people who haven't paid yet, taking them straight off the list in case gmail isn't actually sending them to everyone.