Firedryk stainless Sallet and kit. Leaving the game.

For trading/Selling/and posting items that you need very badly.
Helias86
Archive Member

Firedryk stainless Sallet and kit. Leaving the game.

Post by Helias86 »

So.... I worked a *LOT* of overtime at work, for months. This was all made for me.

Helm is "medium" sized, and will fit a 22-24" noggin.

However, after several practices and a crown event, it has been made plain to me that my body can not do this anymore. I developed the occasional AFib after the second time I got cov!d and such physical exertion seems to really set it off. My back is deteriorating (I have several degenerative discs) and a trashed left shoulder from an old motorcycle crash.

I spent a lot of time losing weight (I've lost 83 pounds) to try and ease the pain on the back, and it has helped immensely, but I can not fight. Ledt ankle, right knee, myriad of back problems, neck injury from thr bike crash, right wrist, left shoulder.... I really am a bit of a hot mess. I've done what I can do help myself, and honestly, my day to day isn't as bad as it used to be. But fighting.... certainly at the level I was used to before the series of unfortunate events...that is well past me at this point. I have been putting of making this post for almost a month now, and it's just time.

I have done the best I can. That will have to suffice, somehow. I wish I had given it my all, when I was able. Pleasr do not neglect your mental health....

It is all stainless steel. I believe the helm is 12g. Bevor and visor articulate. Legs are 19g splinted spring steel from Aesir. Thr baslet is also stainless, and is the last one ever done by Windrose. It has never been fought with.

I'm going to be brave/foolish and leave my personal email here, so you can reach out with inquiries any time.

There is nearly $3,000 invested here. I know most don't have that kind of dough laying around, so I am more than willing to work with whomever is interested, and just have to eat a financial loss, I'm sure.

Hard to type this through the tears. The dream is dead.

I may be contacted here obviously, though I am rarely on. Feel free to reach me at btyler80@gmaildotcom
Attachments
20231012_002718.jpg
20231012_002542.jpg
20231012_002140.jpg
Last edited by Helias86 on Thu Oct 12, 2023 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.

Squire to Duke Sir Fabian Arnett von Schwetzingen
Helias86
Archive Member

Re: Firedryk stainless Sallet and kit. Leaving the game.

Post by Helias86 »

Pics of shoulders
Attachments
20231012_002800.jpg
20231012_002549.jpg
20231012_002247.jpg
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.

Squire to Duke Sir Fabian Arnett von Schwetzingen