Stay away from this seller!

For trading/Selling/and posting items that you need very badly.
Halberds
Archive Member

Post by Halberds »

Hi Hal,

"Citsalp Dedlom".... man that does not translate on google or the dictionary.

Is it Delrin (Tm) a hard white plastic... which if I remember correctly is an acetal acetate?

This has been an interesting thread very entertaining.... I have enjoyed it.

Remind me to not piss you guys off.

I still have my Evil Denson # 312 from the last time.

Don't say the name 3 times.....

R.
Happy Metal Pounding
Dave Womble
Archive Member

Duvayne

Post by Dave Womble »

Ron, silly man....Citsalp Dedlom...look at it in a mirror: Molded Plastic

:D I still love you.

hey all, heres the latest from our Pal in Maryland. Animal, could you take a swing over and beat him like a baby seal? We'll notify the local authorities, show them the transcript of all these e-mails, and I'm sure theyd label it a public service, so no liabilities or charges would be incurred.

Hal, yes...I am having fun...this guy is truely a masterpiece in the Dum Dum Hall of Fame.

Here we go:

Oh and dave, you can send a million complaints to ebay, they know they are all coming from one sight, they have all your names and ebay ids, I did that much, so they know this is a vendeatta of some type.I did the smart thing, I called ebay and spoke to an actual person, you no doubt went through the tedious email process. This kind of studff is quite common on ebay mead drinker, I mean durin, I mean, whoever you are, I doubt you know.
I would say you get a kick out of this stuff because somewhere, deep in your past, you were abused as a child. Picked on by classmates and likely neglected, perhaps even abused by your parents. I would guess the same goes for your friend wulf. this creates bitterness tpwards, well, anyone who crosses you, and really, you are full of so much anger and hate that you can not wait to take it out on someone, anyone. I think you should be ashamed that you revel in trying to hurt others, this is not fun. Karma is a real thing and it exists to teach us. perhaps you have suffered because you have caused others to suffer. Perhaps you continue to suffer because you continue to make other suffer, a never ending cycle, that you are just to blinded by anger to see or to care. That is why weeks ago you sent me an email saying you would get one of your friends on this armor forum to pretend bid just so they could leave bad feedback, I still have the email, that is why you, a single griefer, have insprired your friends to do this follish childish nonsense for you. I no longer feel anger for you, I feel pity. Pitty that you did not know anything but hurt and rejection likely as a child, and that you feel so bad about who you are that you must go out of your way to hurt others to feel better about who you are. You definantly have my pity. You and your friend, and whoever else on your sight who is an outcast who has retreated into fantasy. You have many identities don't you, many names, to hide from who you truly are, that is really it isn't it. King of the outcasts, a self proclamied outcast at that. I do feel sorry for you, and I wish I could say it was an act, and sustain some anger towards you, for you are the one here who is at the wrong, searching for reasons to justify your hate and why you express it. Your just a little boy aren't you, a small child, you never did grow up did you. I have seen children like you all my life, beaten, abused, treated shabbily, and they grow up to be people like yourself. With a big hole right through their centers. I am sure you will make light of this email, and laugh it off and try and pretend that it does not bother you, that only proves how much pain you are really in. I wonder if you will show this to your friends at that aromory forum, that you were beaten and abused, treated poorly, or will you just continue to puff out your chest and act tough, when really all your doing is posturing, and all you reall are is that scared lonely child, using his wits to make up for his feelins of inadequecy. You have my pity.

Dave <dave_womble@verizon.net> wrote:
ENJOY!

I think it's you who doesnt realize what a can of worms you opened:

http://www.flame-on.com/swordseller/

Dave

Oh, another thing, I forgot to mention that I am NOT contacting you using different ID's, at no point did I try to deceive you in that way. dave_womble@verizon is my e-mail..the vzeXXXXX numerical address you may have seen is an alias Verizon (my ISP) assigns to all accounts. Durin Bloodaxe is my name on the Archive, and also my ebay user ID.

Ta ta for now.

Dave

Can you believe this? The retard actually thinks all of this is one person harrassing him.

This was my reply:

Uh, Gabe? Do you actually believe the verbal diareah that comes out of your mouth? Where do you come up with this stuff anyways? No, really...most of it reads like a poorly executed script from a low budget made for TV drama...something on the Lifetime channel or something.

Vendetta? No...if I tracked you down in Maryland and firebombed your store or mutilated your pet, or cut brake lines on your vehicle or some such, THAT would be a vendetta. Only Vendetta I have is Def Jam Vendetta, a cool game on Nintendo's Game Cube. You should check it out...it may help you loosen up and loose some of that rancid testosterone you have fermenting in your system.

You have not called Ebay, nor will you. All the e-mails are coming from one site? How? There's at least 4 different domain names attached to the e-mails we have posted on the Archive. There are about a half dozen people that I know have e-mailed you. If you actually went to the Archive thread regarding what a schmuck you are, you could have figured that out for yourself. The fact you actually believe this is all from one person again speaks volumes about your intellect. I can understand your confusion about Meaddrinker and myself...His name is also David, however, I go by Dave. You'll also notice in the Archive Thread under my avatar (that'd be the little picture of my in front of every post) that I am located in Laconia, NH and Meaddrinker is located in Oklahoma, near Shawnee, and LordWulf is located in Pensacola, Florida. So, dumbass, unless we really get around, or have built these complex scattered identities months ago for the sole purpose of screwing with you, you're just a paranoid (and rightfully so) old man with a modicum of intelligence. Your scam failed, your scare tactics failed, your wit failed, and now you're retreating to pathetic personal attacks. If you really 63 years old, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Wether or not I was abused by my parents is completely irrelevant to this discussion. This discussion is about you, and you alone. Your repeated attempts at personal attacks, evasion of questions, outright contradictions and the incredibly arrogant, irrational, beligerent and stupid behavior is more than enough to show any non-partial party (IE a court and judge) that you sir, definitely have some issues, and you would most likely be recomended for psychiatric evaluation. Ponder that while I rip right into your next chunk of nonsense.

Karma...personally, I think its a crock of shit. A lot like you. Wulf did what he did to you because he, like the rest of us, believes you to be a pathetic, stupid old man, and your own behavior and comments got you what you deserved. End of story. If you're so concerend about karma, perhaps you shouldnt have tried to lie, cheat, threaten, and extort from people. Your own grip on reality is tenuous at best.

Hate? Anger? At you? You give yourself too much credit old man. My continued replies to you are for my own amusement at what meaningless incohesive babble you spew back at me. I am a little annoyed with you for what you tried to do to honest people sword shopping and your subsequent behavior and attitude afterwards, but I'm beyond that now. Now its just fun to trade barbs with you.

Here we go again about you and you lame feedback. You went on and on about how great it was. You had 3 feedback Gabe...3. Since October 27th (when you became a user) you had 3 feedback...2 of which were from another new user who had 0 feedback. Were we impressed? No...not at all. You have a little over 67% rating. Hrm...I wonder why.

You have no unsatisfied customer? Gabe buddy...you dont have *ANY* customers. Sweetturks backed out of your scam so you hit her with negative feedback...you sir are the bitter, angry one, not I. I didnt lose any money or reputation because of you.

You pity me now? What happened to the ultimate grudge you hold...what happened to that fight I would get if I wanted one? Your bluffs were called and you deflated like a saggy old Mylar balloon.

I cant even address the rest of the crap you wrote, I think I and the others have more than adequately shown you to be what you are...a scared, witless, poorly educated bitter old man.

Get a clue, grow up, stop being an ass, and get on with your life...remember, you're 63, you probably dont have much time left.

Ta-ta for now,

Dave Womble

He keeps saying he's done and wont respond to any more e-mails..he said that like 4 e-mails ago....nipplehead.
Dave Womble
Archive Member

Deputy Dipshit Duvayne

Post by Dave Womble »

Oh, fellas? Help me out...I think I qualify for an Evil Denizen number now dont I?

Maybe I'm assuming too much. Comments?

Dave
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

lol !!!!! Wonder when I'll get the latest from him

hmmmmmm, I'm half tempted to go hit one of his little buy-it now specials just so I can become a customer :twisted:
What we do in life, echoes in eternity !!!!
Dave Womble
Archive Member

Post by Dave Womble »

Hal, Ron, thanks for those tidbits....i sent him another quick message:

Gabriel,

Got some bad news for you.

Your sword has been proven to be a fake. A fellow forum member thats likely forgotten more about swords and fighting than you ever knew enlightened us. It's a shitty wall hanger made by Marto. Your description is deliberately misleading into making people think its an antique.

Your so called "acid etched makers mark" reads "Made in Spain". You are an idiot.

It has an MSRP of around $160, it retails all over the WWW for about $50 +/-

Your carved ivory grip is nothing more than Delrin, a white hard plastic...actually, an acetal acetate to be exact.

God you are such an idiot. Even if you are getting kicks and attention over these e-mails, do you realize everything youve said has been viewed over 1700 times on the Archive, and most of the people who would bother buying anything from you would most likely be members or know members of that forum? Christ man, you may as well shut down and go into Tupperware or something. You're all done with swords.

You mentioned in your Ebay store (AAA Blades) that you had decades of sword fighting and making experience. Really....care to show us any pics of your work? How come no ones ever heard of Gabriel Duvayne in the sword making community. Care to mention what styles of swordplay youve studied? Fiore? Talhoffer? Kendo? Backyard Grabass?

Just give it up already....youve done nothing but showcase what a bafoon you are.

I look forward to your hopeless rebuttal.

Dave Womble

:twisted:
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

Backyard Grabass !!!!

BWAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

Hey, do me a favour and show me a picture of the Marto sword on another site so I can add it to my page........ :twisted:

Ya guys gotta let me be Evil Denizen #359
lobo
Archive Member

Post by lobo »

Therion wrote:You're having entirely too much fun, Dave :)

fyi - the "Turkish Saber, Ivory Grip, Full Tang, Spanish Steel" that sweeturks won the auction for is made by Marto. MSRP is $160. I made the mistake of getting one for a client to use as a belly dance sword. The weight and balance are so horrible that I refused to send it to her and refunded her purchase price in full. I've put it on eBay once or twice at $50 just to make the damned thing go away before it's mere presence contaminates the other swords in my armory, but haven't gotten any interest. Maybe I should increase the price to $350 with $20 shipping and $10 insurance (eBay 2294564319). The "acid etched maker's mark" reads Made in Spain, and the "ivory grip" is (as I'm sure you expected) a rare material used only on the finest unsharpened stainless steel swords - genuine Citsalp Dedlom!

Maybe you could offer that sword to sweeturks for a reasonable price.
she did want it as a chritmas present after all...
Mike F
Archive Member

Post by Mike F »

Animal: Just bid and tell him you'll pick it up. :) Can't charge shipping if you'll pick it up, right?
It's up to you now.
ctopher069

nut job

Post by ctopher069 »

Know i dont reply much on the board but this one i have to .. but this guy is a fricking nut job in my hones humble opion.
Ailgena mac Aeda meic
Canann
Chris Fite
Elfsea
Ansteorra
Lloyd
Archive Member

Post by Lloyd »

Lloyd Clark
RETIRED World Champion Professional Jouster
Special Ed Teacher
Track Coach
Santa Claus
www.wisconsinsanta.com
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

holy shit, he's such a fucking fraud...... now this is illegal and should be reported by sweetturks to the authorities.... this is seriously fucked up
Anjouleme
Archive Member

Post by Anjouleme »

Sweetturks finally left some negative feedback here:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... rdseller31

His response is funny considering that right on the Q&A of the self same auction for which he is responding to sweetturks feedback, he states that the $350 shipping is not a mistake:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 2291754347
Cassandra Peverell
Harpy Huscarl of Calontir
Mike Garrett (Orc)
Archive Member

Post by Mike Garrett (Orc) »

Some one tell her how to follow up - that way she should get the last word!
Anjouleme
Archive Member

Post by Anjouleme »

Mr Orc wrote:Some one tell her how to follow up - that way she should get the last word!

I've already contacted her about how to do that. No response yet, though
Cassandra Peverell
Harpy Huscarl of Calontir
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

so much for his +3 feedback rating........ LOL

Seriously, whichever one of ya'll has spoken to sweetturks, she needs to get with the authorities and eBay because he is giving false information on his descriptions....

OR

Ask him when it was that Marto came over to his shop to copy that sword he has there now. :twisted:
DAVID01
Archive Member

Post by DAVID01 »

I'll try to get in touch with her. MAN, I feel so intelligent when my other personality (Dave) comes out. I never knew I had a way with words like that LOL. Damn I wish I wouldn't have bounced his e-mail back to him. You guys are having all the fun. But really I think it is best that way for if I were contacting him it would be just one old fart arguing with the other.OH to be young and good with the pen :lol: .
Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that they are not idiots.
Therion
Archive Member

Post by Therion »

Meaddrinker - if Sweeturk is still interested in this wonderous sword, have her contact me and ve vill make sooch a deal! (I'd rather have this Marto piece go to a loving home rather than continue to live with me in scorn).

Dave - chide this guy roundly as a charlatan and a buffoon, but never forget that as long as the gods smile upon their enterprise it is the fate of all young men to become old men someday.

and as a historical side note, here's the style of sword that the Marto piece is attempting to emulate:

The sword is a Moroccan nimcha. The example above has a wood grip (grips were wood or horn, not ivory). The scabbard is a reproduction in the original style. Nimcha were used by light cavalry, and were worn blade edge up.
Last edited by Therion on Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hal Siegel - TherionArms
Historical swords, weapons, and armor
http://www.therionarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/TherionArms
DAVID01
Archive Member

Post by DAVID01 »

Therion wrote:Meaddrinker - if Sweeturk is still interested in this wonderous sword, have her contact me and ve vill make sooch a deal! (I'd rather have this Marto piece go to a loving home rather than continue to live with me in scorn).

Dave - chide this guy roundly as a charlatan and a buffoon, but never forget that as long as the gods smile upon their enterprise it is the fate of all young men to old men someday.

and as a historical side note, here's the style of sword that the Marto piece is attempting to emulate:

The sword is a Moroccan nimcha. The example above has a wood grip (grips were wood or horn, not ivory). The scabbard is a reproduction in the original style. Nimcha were used by light cavalry, and were worn blade edge up.

I have sent her the message.
Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that they are not idiots.
Dave Womble
Archive Member

Post by Dave Womble »

I was thinking 2 things, 1st, maybe this dumbass is actually the son or something of the actual owner....anyways, he hasnt replied to me all day, and the steam seems to be running out here as well, so I'll let it die down.

The other thing I was thinking, is that possibly something good could come of this...maybe we can get Sweetturk to become a new member :D
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

DAVID01
Archive Member

Post by DAVID01 »

I have Invited her and her husband to join. I have not recieved a reply, most likly they are at work.
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

Oh what a pathetic old man this is, anyone care to guess who this is ???

senvarious@yahoo.com has asked questions on the 4 items I've got up for auction now: here they are:

In regards to the shield blanks:
You want shipping equal to the price of the itme, what are you, nuts?

In regards to the maille shirt:
SCA, LOL. Well, is this mail even able to stand up to anything, like a switch? I have to say that it might be worth what your start bid is, however, why should anyone get this for their kid, why don't you tell us, is it made of aluminum as well.

In regards to the Char-Aina:
BMX armour offers better protection then this stuff. Hi strength plastics will be a better deal, this stuff just looks like junk, I would stay away from this hand rivited, whatever it is, know enough to know junk when I see it.

In regards to the Churburg:
Aluminum will not hold up even aginst wood, looks like junk, why would someone want armour that would melt on their kitchen stove?

I think it is now time to have some fun........ remember me saying how that webpage was mild ?????

If it's a fight he wants, he's come to the chap who'll oblige him........
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

yeppers, it's him alright, when I went to answer the questions it shows his eBay user id

What a maroon !!!!!!!!
DAVID01
Archive Member

Post by DAVID01 »

This is out and out Harassment! I think ebay would love to be informed of this, which I am sure you have already done.
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

me:
Wulf <lordwulf@bellsouth.net> wrote:
First off I want to thank you so much for this series of questions, it gives me a chance to post some nice comments on the armour.

Secondly Gabriel, I've now got you for harrassment using eBay, you can now kiss your precious business goodbye along with your +3, er I mean +2 feedback score

Regards,
Wulf

him:
LOL, I have done nothing but asked a simple question, and you can do all you like, it will do you no good. I think I might even buy one of your items, then I can leave some lovely feedback, like your forum member did for me. The sword cuts both ways, I told you to leave me alone, you should have listened, why didn't you, I will but some of your shielf blanks, I can afford it :)

me:
Now my friend, you are done. A friend of ours will be dropping by your shop soon to rectify things.

Regards,
Wulf

him:
I do not know of what you speak, but I am free to ask question of any product online, and honestly, you have a lot of nerve accusing anyone of harrassment, so you and I both know you dont have a leg to stand on there. A friend, you have a friend, lol I am shocked. PLease psycho, feel free to send someone by, I look forward to it, in the meantime, I will be buying one of your shields, and maybe another, and another, seperate purchaes of course, I think you know why :) What goes around comes around, havent you heard that :) And you thought I was an impotent scrub like you. Have a nice day :)

me:
Ahhh Gabriel, still upset over being found out to be a fraud. I'll entertain your question though. This armour is not intended for anything other then Youth Combat, although it would easily take shots from rattan. As for aluminum melting on your stove, I think you would be hard pressed to do that. As for it being junk... not at all, I've been complimented on this prototype for doing a very good replication of the Churburg #13 suit seen in the Churburg Museum.

him:
Watch who you call a fraud, I have no idea of what you speak, since I had to block all your emails, look like you have tons of emails to harrass people.

him:
I do not know anyone by the name of Gabriel, please do not be so familiar with a potential customer, and stop emailing my private mail and harassing me. If you buy from this person beware, they have sent me many rude emails because I would not do business with them.

I added him to my blocked bidder list at this point LOL :twisted:

him:
This seller will not sell to people who know about their product. If you are knowledgeable and not a newbie, don't buy from them. If I can find a good shield I will buy it, this person will not sell if you express knowledge, that makes me suspicious, as it should you.

He also doesn't realize that I do NOT have to answer his questions nor put them in public view....... tells ya how new to eBay he is.

And now it is time to get with eBay about him and put a stop to his nonsense.....
DAVID01
Archive Member

Post by DAVID01 »

This guy sounds like a potential mad bomber :shock: lets hope we don't get pipe bombs in the mail. What a Freakin NUT. I have met lots of really wierd people whenI was on the road driving truck, but I have NEVER came across someone like this. I mean I can not belive this guy is for real :?: :?: :?: :shock: :shock:
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

My latest email to him:
I want to thank you, really, your actions have helped me to report you to ebay, and crush your little business by posting your questions to my items right there for everyone to see. Tis only a short matter of time that you will hang yourself.

Now for the other good news, you are also going to be reported to the FBI for fraud, the sword you were trying to sell is made by Marto and does not have an ivory handle, nor did you carve it, nor did your granfather shoot the elephant it came from unless it too was made of plastic. You are ripping this buyer off and are thus being reported for it. And in the event it is actually ivory on the handle, then the FBI will be sure to investigate that as well. I am sending ALL of the emails and references we have on you to them now.

See Gabriel, I work on the internet for a living and know the laws far better then it appears you do. You have participated in extortion, misrepresentation, harrassment, auction tampering, libel, and the list goes on. Not only are these criminal offenses, but since this crosses state lines it becomes a federal offense.

You don't realize that what you think is getting back at someone is actually ruining your reputation and digging one big hole that you'll wish you had when you get arrested and taken to court. It is in YOUR best interest to stop this now before your hole gets any deeper. I've already made my reports to eBay and the FBI, and have an appointment tomorrow to hand them emails at the federal courthouse for the Magistrate to review.

I don't need a lawyer to do this because it is a federal offense and the Magistrate will have complete jurisdiction over it.

Regards,
Wulf
Mike Garrett (Orc)
Archive Member

Sic 'im, SIC ' IM!!!!
Me off to look at his auctions now :twisted:
Mike Garrett (Orc)
Archive Member

Take a look at this one!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=47347&item=7116903027&tc=photo
Says two 16 inch blade and joins together to make 50 inches overall - look at the picture - the two blades total 32 inches leaving 18 inches left for the 50 right?. But that hilt section in the middle is way shorter than one of the blades. I'd pose a question myself (also asking about shipping to the UK which would be interesting - $500 - $600 maybe? :) ) but my spare ebay accounts e-mail addy is suspended due to lack of use :(
Someone like to ask this dimension question? Would be interesting to hear this experts opinion on this spacial/dimensional warp phenomenum!
sarnac
Archive Member

Post by sarnac »

Animal wrote:Ya know, I dont live that far from Reisterstown. Is that where his store is? Or is it just an ebay thing? I'd laugh my balls off to show up in a suit looking for ivory and asking a LOT of questions... LOLOLOL

Now THAT wold be funny!!!

I would pay money to see that :shock:
DAVID01
Archive Member

Post by DAVID01 »

Hey Orc! what are you doing up this late? Yooooour- gonna- get -in- TROOOOOUBLE!
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

He he he, not a single word from him since that email was sent.
Dave Womble
Archive Member

Post by Dave Womble »

I asked him about the dimensions on that sword staff via the "ask seller a question" link in the listing. Lets see if he's actually bright enough to notice the question is from one of the guys "harrassing" him.

Interestingly enough, I havnt received a peep from Ebay telling me I was out of line or that my account is about to be closed, or banned, or whatever. I'm sure none of the rest of you have either.

I wanted to ask Ebay if the user Swordseller 31 had lodged any complaints against myself or any other users, but I dont know how to go about it.

I did notice his yahoo address is no longer working properly, AND he put his feedback public again (gee..only 2 now...a whopping 60ish % positive).

He told me I was a crook, and I was cheating people, and look at my feedback. Gee, ok, let's do that.

I have over 200, 100% positive, and I've been a user since Jan 2002...I asked him whats wrong with it? Compared to your whole 2 (from a user with 0-1 feedback himself I might add) and you've been a "professional" seller with a store and everything since October. and you have 2.

Goddam I'm overwhelmed at his might and status on Ebay...we must needs tremble at his Herculean power. I hope he chokes on a pubic hair.

T. Finkas
Archive Member

Post by T. Finkas »

I like the idea of buying one of the swords for a buck or so and then shine on the high shipping cost by requesting to pick it up.