Stay away from this seller!

For trading/Selling/and posting items that you need very badly.
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

Notice he changed his user id now to kenseer01 ????

guy is shafty..... plain and simple....
What we do in life, echoes in eternity !!!!
Dave Womble
Archive Member

Post by Dave Womble »

I'm still waiting for a reply from the 2 fraud reports I sent Ebay. How many others have written to them regarding him?

I also would like to know if anyone has notified the FBI or his local (Reistertown MD) authorities...It'd be nice to get the FBI and the IRS on his ass.

Dave
DAVID01
Archive Member

Post by DAVID01 »

I sent several to e-bay and have heard nothing :x . I have seen lots of people over charging for S/H and selling low. I wonder if ebay even cares?
Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that they are not idiots.
Dave Womble
Archive Member

Post by Dave Womble »

I specifically explained to them what he was doing, and what he tried to accomplish by it...i figured if I drove the point home that he was cheating THEM of their rightful cut, theyd be more inclined to investigate....

Oh well....I'm sure there are dozens more like him we havnt run accross.

Dave
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

Well now, eBay has called me, has emailed me, and asked that I provide all the information I have on him, excluding this forums posts.....

So now I have sent them all the emails, links to his auctions, and copies of my report to the FBI.

I think it's safe to say his days online are coming to an end.......
Dave Womble
Archive Member

Post by Dave Womble »

:D

Excellent!

Too bad he didnt choke on a marble when he was a kid...that man definitely doggy paddled to the shallow end of the gene pool.

Dave
DAVID01
Archive Member

Post by DAVID01 »

That is FAN-F**KIN-TASTIC! If you need anything I have, let me know. I saved everything he wrote me and sweetturks. :evil:

David
Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that they are not idiots.
Lloyd
Archive Member

Post by Lloyd »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... eName=WD1V

Other one-of-a-kind blade(s) with an "ivory hilt" on EBay - in case you want to pick it up cheaper.
Lloyd Clark
RETIRED World Champion Professional Jouster
Special Ed Teacher
Track Coach
Santa Claus
www.wisconsinsanta.com
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

wow, only $140 with 15 "one of a kind" available, and $15.00 shipping..... now this is someone that Gabriel can learn from !!!!
Jon
Archive Member

Multiple one of a kinds on ebay

Post by Jon »

Perhaps we should all email kenseer01 a question about:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 64319&rd=1

with:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... eName=WD1V

and several ????? marks.

Just a thought.

Jon
Extra omnes pratum meum.
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

Ya know, I just noticed something and it makes me ownder if he's getting his friends to click buy it now on his auctions just so they can leave positive feedback for him...... seems kinda fishy how he went from 2 up to 5, with buy it nows, after being on there for like 2 months....... is it just me ????
Fafrnugn
Archive Member

Post by Fafrnugn »

LordWulf wrote:is it just me ????

Each of his sales is to Reisterstown, I expect he is primarily selling to friends and associates in order to bolster his positive feedback.
Regards,
Fafrnugn
Padrig
Archive Member

Post by Padrig »

LordWulf wrote:Ya know, I just noticed something and it makes me ownder if he's getting his friends to click buy it now on his auctions just so they can leave positive feedback for him...... seems kinda fishy how he went from 2 up to 5, with buy it nows, after being on there for like 2 months....... is it just me ????

I have been thinking the exact same thing for the past few days.

Pad
Lloyd
Archive Member

Post by Lloyd »

That is also against the rules.

I emailed him this morning on the other "rare blades" and he attacked me as well.

He did stop emailing, however, when I sent him a reply with his real name and address and let him know that I would be alerting EBay to his fraudulent practices.

The sad thing is, there is room for him on EBay and he could be making a decent amount if he just 'fessed up and played straight. But judging by SSI posts - I guess he is a long-time conman.

This is copy of our email correspondence in regard to this auction Item # Item Title Listing end date 2294564319 Turkish Saber, Ivory Grip, Full Tang, Spanish Steel Jan-13-05 :

Dear kenseer01,

Hi, I was looking at your swords and wanted to let you know that you might have been taken by a vendor. This "Turkish Sabe, Ivory Grip" is actually a Marto Arabian Sabre. There are actually quite a few others up for auction on EBay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 1&tc=photo) is an example. This is just an email to let you know and to help you out in selling this blade. Cheers!

Uh huh Misteer "Pro Jouster" and are you perhaps a member of The Armoury Forum perchance, or another particular forum online, you know which I mean, hmm? Cheers :)

Actually, I am a member of about 15 online Arms and Armour forums, but I am unaware of one called the Armoury Forum.

I was just letting you know that you had apparently been taken by an unscrupulous vendor. It is up to you how you wish to deal with that - but I thought that if you wanted to sell your blade, you would probably want to price it comparably with identical other models that are on EBay.

I might surmise, by the tone of your reply, that you had previous knowledge of the origin of the blade (now that I look at your AAA Blades shop you have other Marto items) then I apologize for attempting to correct your "mistake".

I think, for good measure, that I will let EBay know about your auction and let them deal with you.

Cheers!

You assume quite a bit, and that you took offense shows I was right. Go back to armoury archive, and you assume much don't you. Sorry you and your buddies there have so little to do that you have to bother me so you can have extra crap to post on your site and comment on. Get a life.
Last edited by Lloyd on Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lloyd Clark
RETIRED World Champion Professional Jouster
Special Ed Teacher
Track Coach
Santa Claus
www.wisconsinsanta.com
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

He's gonna get taken down for sure, come hell or high water...... he just keeps digging and digging deeper into his own little hole.....
DAVID01
Archive Member

Post by DAVID01 »

Sure hope he has a computer in the pen... Or were gonna sure miss him :twisted: :lol: :twisted:
DAVID01
Archive Member

Post by DAVID01 »

Fafrnugn wrote:
LordWulf wrote:is it just me ????

Each of his sales is to Reisterstown, I expect he is primarily selling to friends and associates in order to bolster his positive feedback.

How did you come to the conclusion that he was selling to people only in Reisterstown? Just curious as to how to find that. I looked but did not see where to go.