Stay away from this seller!

For trading/Selling/and posting items that you need very badly.
Mike Garrett (Orc)
Archive Member

Post by Mike Garrett (Orc) »

The guy's so stupid when he leaves a room full of people the average IQ rises!
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

Too bad it's illegal to impersonate a F&G officer, I could have some fun yanking his chain...... what a nipplehead.....
What we do in life, echoes in eternity !!!!
Mike F
Archive Member

Post by Mike F »

Durin: http://www.budk.com

That's his entire stock at reasonable prices. Or order through me. :)

Seriously, this guy is such a jerk. Leave negative feedback, Newbie! Leave "Deceptive, violates eBay TOS. Avoid!"

:)
It's up to you now.
Sigeric
Archive Member

Post by Sigeric »

I just hope that 'Sweetturks' also puts a Negative feedback to Swordseller31, warning others about his practices.

Templar Bob/De Tyre wrote:
meaddrinker wrote:He still has one he thinks no one has caught. There is one person bidding and he is a newbie. I sent him a message to ask if he new about the high shipping and he freaked. I am trying to help him keep from getting bad feedback, he has no idea how to take care of this .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... otohosting

David

Looks like the gentleman did get bad feedback from "Swordseller31". The gentleman (E-Bay name "sweetturks") won the auction for $1.05. The shipping for the item is still at $350.00. Swordseller31's negative feedback concerned the guy backing out of what was in essence a shitty deal.

Who'd blame him for backing out?
DAVID01
Archive Member

Post by DAVID01 »

First off, Hello Mike (mr. Orc), We miss you too...... The newbie on ebay recieved a bad feedback from this idiot... surprise, surprise! I have written to E-bay and let them know what all has been going on and told them it wasn't fair for a newbie or anyone else to recieve bad f/b from someone who intentionally broke shipping policy. Of course I havn't heard back yet. I also gave sweetturks the link to report this for his or her self but have no responce from him/her either. I think this may have been a kid and is most likely scared. Too bad their first exp. had to be with such a jerk. My wife thinks this swordseller31 may be doing this for attention, and that it is the only way he can get anyone to communicate with him,so now he thinks we are all his buddies LOL! OH yea, Hey OFFICER why don't you BUST this guy LOL :D . Anyway I am going to stay on this guys ass. :twisted: Take care all, David
Last edited by DAVID01 on Wed Dec 15, 2004 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that they are not idiots.
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

Question, aside from that exorbitant amount for shipping being against eBay policy.....

could that also be construed as postal fraud ????
DAVID01
Archive Member

Post by DAVID01 »

Thats a good question,Hmmmmm.... you know I wonder why he had the sword made in Toledo and had to carve th handle himself LOMFAO
Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that they are not idiots.
Anjouleme
Archive Member

Post by Anjouleme »

meaddrinker wrote:I have written to E-bay and let them know what all has been going on and told them it wasn't fair for a newbie or anyone else to recieve bad f/b from someone who intentionally broke shipping policy. Of course I havn't heard back yet.

I too sent an e-mail to e-bay regarding the seller's negative feedback. Apparently removing feedback is rarely done, but I'm hoping in this case they might make an exception. Their help documentation does say that these things may take some time, so I don't expect to hear anything back soon. As such, I'll just keep monitoring, I suppose. :?

Cassandra, the vigilant
Cassandra Peverell
Harpy Huscarl of Calontir
Mike Garrett (Orc)
Archive Member

Because at Toledo ( a small, NEW, industrial village near Shanghai) they don't have the plastics facility for "ivory" :lol:
Hi Dave!
Looking at this guys shop he appears not to be charging exorbitant shipping now. I laugh at some of the descriptions though!
Mike Garrett (Orc)
Archive Member

From the experience of a family member I can tell you that getting feedback of this nature removed is like performing the Labours of Hercules, blindfolded, whilst juggling chainsaws and singing "OH yay, the Mandrake root" !! :sad:
Ebay have little concern for the individual, unfortunately it's the biggest auction site around, others just don't get the sales, which is a shame as the charges on many are far, far less than feepay (zilch in some circumstances)
DAVID01
Archive Member

Post by DAVID01 »

Hello mike, Yea I went and looked at his shop too. He seems to have gotten the message. But how would like to be a customer. YIKES! I wish ther was a way everyone could view everything he has replied to the ones asking him questions. :x
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

meaddrinker wrote:Thats a good question,Hmmmmm.... you know I wonder why he had the sword made in Toledo and had to carve th handle himself LOMFAO

the part that got me was that his grandfather shot the elephant the ivory came from and he carved it........ THEN he goes on to tell me that he doesn't any papers for it and that he no longer can do business with me..... because he thinks I'm a cop
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

OH NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm BUSTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there Wulf, you guys are finished. I have been given, foolishly so, by one of your members, Dave, the HTML and link of your attempts to ruin my online business. Addmitting you contacting other members to warn them off buying from me, that is a bad bad thing to do. All of the harrassing emails, I got about 3 dozen of them saved, who did I harrass, no one. All I did was tried to sell something, by making the starting bid very low. But you folks had to emply a mob mentality to get me, for god knows why. I have all positive feed back from the people have have sold to, and I will get even more, so you can not impune me on ebay, You have no disssatisfied members, and I pay a lot of money every month for my store. You should of moved on, but instead you and your form decided to harass me. You can not contact other members and tell them not to buy from me, thats a ban able offense. I have been to your forum and read your posting,s as is ebay doing so right now. We will see if they come to the obvious conclusion of a smaer campaign. I have all of my paperwork, and really, you have no proof of any wrong doing on my part. I am not out to scam anyone. You cant just say "Hes a scammer, cause you dont like him, or cause everyone else does it. You have to know, what is his scam, oh, thats right, I dont know, cause there isnt one, I'm just following the crown. Well it will cost you if you contacted anyone, cause ebay has an archive and once I give them your html and name they can view any messages you sent through ebay, why do you think they encourage you to use ebay alone to contact other members and not do it offsite. Like I said, whoever on your forum did such things, they are gone, simple. You in your haste to be cool and have fun with the crowd have put yourself in a precarious position, hopefully you will learn your lesson and stop your illegal activities. Be careful, you thought I was going to lwet this go, oh no, you mess with my business it might seem fun, but there are consequences, I did not wrong you, but you went out of your way to wrong me, you and your freinds at that forum, so now, the consequences. If you did not contact other members, your in the lcear, but stay away from my store, it would be wise, cause I am giving them your id. Not only that but my lawyer will be reciveing all of the info from ebay. It's funny, you guys think I am into something illegal or some such, you guys have been watching to much tv, I am just a regular business man, but you used that fantasy to convince yourself that it was ok to do things wrong. Ebay is not a tool to harass and attack other members, and likly you will be censored just for using it to do that. Like being on ebay, I do to, but I havent done anything wrong, you folks have. Bye.
Dave Womble
Archive Member

Ebay goof

Post by Dave Womble »

Ok, folks, He sent me 3 long winded replies full of threats (while he threatened me to stop threatening him oddly enough): For your viewing pleasure:

"Um Dave, I have no idea what your talking about. I am not running any scams my friend. What exactly is the scam you think I am running. I notice you left that out of your little tirade. Look Pal, it is not my fault that you can not handle competition, however I am tired of your trolling, and you are no doubt the same person who contacted me earlier. I will be complaining to ebay as well, but about you and your continued harrassment. Sorry that you do not like the fact that I am selling some exotic merchandise that you do not have, but now you are trying to effeft my business. I will pay your forum a visit and begin to do the same thing, by asking bogus questions and nonsense that will instill doubt in any buyer, just as you are doing with me. You need to get a life Dave. As for shipping, I was scamming no one, so what if I wanted to charge my asking price in the shipping, does it hurt anyone, does it do any harm but try and keep the starting bid low an non intimidating for a potential buyer? I think you are a some kind of sick person to carry a vendetta against someone you do not even know for no reason. Go away, for you are reported now as well, and well let ebay sort this out my lifeless friend. Good day Napolean."

Dave <dave_womble@verizon.net> wrote:
http://forums.armourarchive.org/phpBB2/ ... 777#462777

Sir, I just thought you might want to get a clue on how your Ebay scam is working out. The game is up. Your auctions are a scam, you are in violation of Ebays policies, and people are complaining. You should think twice in the future before building a scam like this. Every e-mail you've sent in reply to those of us inquiring to you about the Ivory handled swords (among other things) have been saved, catalogued, and posted for the public to view. Your responses speak volumes on your intellect, business practices, and overall shady character.

A bit of friendly helpful advice: Quit while you're ahead before someone, somewhere brings legal action against you for fraud or any number of other things I can think of.

There are many people and organizations out there that have far more knowledge and experience than you do in swords, and its painfully obvious you have no idea what youre talking about. I've looked at most of your auctions, and you cant even spell or use the proper terminology, plus your descriptions are bogus on half the pieces you have. You can fool the average Joe Schmoe Home Shopping Club kind of buyer, but those of us that have a clue quickly spot sellers like you and warn the rest of the community.

The funny thing, is that if it wasnt for your Ebay scam on shipping, and your subsequent gloriously failed attempts to gloss it over, no one would have been the wiser, but you dug your own hole friend. Have a nice day! =)

Dave Womble

Here's the next one:

"Dave, I have a positive feeback of plus 3, everyone I have done business with is satisfied, you have never done business with me, and the people I have sold to say I am not scamming anyone. You are on the verge of ebing sued, and unless you can produce people I have sold to who are dissatisfied, you need to cease and desist before I get an injuction against you, and your forum here shut down. I have talked to ebay and they tell me what youre doing it wrong, and against therules, while they did not have anything to say about anything I have been acused of by "you". What a shock, I have no more time for this, if your in another country, but are still an american, well, ebay will take care of this and route it to my lawyert. You think this is some kind of game, contacting everyone who goes to my store and telling them "NOt to buy from me" if you did that at my brick and mortar store I'd have you arrested. You do it here the consequences may be slower coming, but they are coming. I do not know why you have chosen to enact a vedetta agsint me, but I will not sit idly by while someone who feel ssmall and powerless trys to feel like a bigshot by trying to ruin my business. You are in the wrong, and you will be seeing consequences shortly. I really wish you had not thought I was bluffing on that, I never bluff. Have a nice day."

Sir, I just thought you might want to get a clue on how your Ebay scam is working out. The game is up. Your auctions are a scam, you are in violation of Ebays policies, and people are complaining. You should think twice in the future before building a scam like this. Every e-mail you've sent in reply to those of us inquiring to you about the Ivory handled swords (among other things) have been saved, catalogued, and posted for the public to view. Your responses speak volumes on your intellect, business practices, and overall shady character.

A bit of friendly helpful advice: Quit while you're ahead before someone, somewhere brings legal action against you for fraud or any number of other things I can think of.

There are many people and organizations out there that have far more knowledge and experience than you do in swords, and its painfully obvious you have no idea what youre talking about. I've looked at most of your auctions, and you cant even spell or use the proper terminology, plus your descriptions are bogus on half the pieces you have. You can fool the average Joe Schmoe Home Shopping Club kind of buyer, but those of us that have a clue quickly spot sellers like you and warn the rest of the community.

The funny thing, is that if it wasnt for your Ebay scam on shipping, and your subsequent gloriously failed attempts to gloss it over, no one would have been the wiser, but you dug your own hole friend. Have a nice day! =)

Dave Womble

And the finale:

"Tnkas for the link, it actually will blow up in your face. NOw I know who has been interfering with my auctuions, and, just as one of your smarter members said, I can get your accounts removed from ebay for auction interferance. This will be my project for the forseeable future, I hold a grudge beyond what you can imagine, and I am going to make sure you suffer consequences. Laugh it up, I will have the last laugh my friend, you can count on that, and I wil play by the rules. Funny how yuou accuse me of breaking rules and you break far more of them to point that out. Have a nice day, it wont be for long, I'll work at this until I cant anymore to make sure you never post on ebay again."

Dave Womble

What a tool. Sue us? Get an injunction?
Mike Garrett (Orc)
Archive Member

Be Afraid........Be very afraid!!
Mike Garrett (Orc)
Archive Member

A positive feedback of plus 3 ( :? ) I tremble at the overwhelming might of the man.
"Plus 3!.......NO NO! FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....................."
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

Flee ???? Every dog has flees, tis easy enough to scratch..... yes I know the spelling is wrong but it still sounds good lol

Seriously though..... according to my mail man, that can be construed as postal fraud. Add to that the Dept of F&G would have a field day and want to speak with his grandfather about shooting an elephant and letting his grandsom carve it up to sell on eBay. Then there's the violation of eBay's policies.... and now we can add threats of stalking and malicious interference.

Just how tight will this guys noose get before he realizes he's hanging himself ????
Mike Garrett (Orc)
Archive Member

Prithee my Lord, something like this? :shock:
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

Apparently he's going to let it get REALLY tight:

Like I told your friend Dave, you want a fight, you have one. You can not assume that because I do not want to do business with you that I am some kind of criminal. Thats like saying I love money cause I am a jew, or that if I am black I must be a criminal, that makes no sense.
NO I sensed you were from anothe troll, who I know now is from that horrible mob mentality sight, and I definatly have no wish to do business with you. What I have or do not have, is none of your business, and you and your sour grapes are not appealing. you dont want to buy what I have to sell, thats fine. However, you can not, and you know this, without proof, willfully, and with obvious malice, slander me to others, and to potential customers, you know this. My real world shop has been in business for 30 years, I have been into weapons for 40, I know my stuff. And you think you have the right to defane my reputation because you did not like my attitude and I made a few typos? Who are you? Who are you to mess with my business. I run it with my son, and I plan to retire not to long from now, do you really think I am going to let people like you ruin my business. I may be new to ebay, but I got the message. You do not have the right to attack and harass, and misrepresent yourself to gain information from me, just because I placed a price in the wrong category. Do you not see this, do you not realize your actions were wrong, and childish, and malicious. I do, and my lawyer does as well. Do not think I will not be pursueing this. Ebay is already investigating, and you folks outlayed your plans for all to see on your aight. If your buddy Dave had not conctacted me and given the link, I would never have known, thankfully he did, and with a laugh. I do not sell junk or crap, I tell what I sell, always have. My antique rapier is as I said, it is no bud K, the swept hilt is quite a popular design, and the bud K are a knock off of that style, not my antique rapier. I do not owe you any explanations. You can not call me a scam artist without proof, And there is none. I have three customers so far, all have given me good feedback, where are the dissatisfied customers? Have you bought from me, no. You lost out on my sowrd because you wanted to be a funny guy, do not blame me for your actions. You can not attack me, impune my character to me even, without proof, if you dont have it, your breaking the law, freedom of speech or not. Cease and desist, I am going forward with my lawsuite, that simply, I do not know what ever made you folks think I was not a man with resolve, oh yeah, you assumed I was some criminal and would scamper undrr some rocks, looks like you were wrong on both halves. You wanted to make this persona, it is. I have all your names now and IP addies, I will be handing it to may lawyer, who will issue orders for that info form your internet providers, then I can name each of your individually. If you think this vendetta is worth it, keep going, I am. You wanted a fight, this old man is going to give you one, don't back down, that is fine with me, you are wrong but I can see you dont care. Good bye.

I think I'll tremble in fear for my mortal soul now....
I'm done trembling.
DAVID01
Archive Member

Post by DAVID01 »

OH MY DEAR GOD....( hits knees) HELP ME!
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

Notice how he claims now that he put the price in the wrong category..... whereas before it was him saying he did it on purpose so as not to intimidate the bidders...... that noose has got to be feeling VERY uncomfortable.......
DAVID01
Archive Member

Post by DAVID01 »

These are some of what he has said to questions asked..... Questions from other buyers for this listing
Q: I shipping $350.00. That can not be right. Answered on Dec-10-04
A: Why can it not be right, check out the opening bid. I have to wonder why it is wrong simply because you wish it to be, doe's the sky turn from blue to green because you prefer that color? Well, take care :)
Q: You are charging $350.00 for shipping? Is that a typo? Regards, Moparfrek Answered on Dec-10-04
A: No it is not a typo, thanks for asking, why I do not know.
DAVID01
Archive Member

Post by DAVID01 »

Check out the insurance he REQUIRES on thi page....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 74947&rd=1
Mike Garrett (Orc)
Archive Member

lawsuite?! Is that like a three-piece suite or a hotel suite? :D
eBay are far more likely to take action against this guy than us guys, as it were. They don't care what happens off of their site. Even transactions and feedback are not really anything to do with them - they're just hosts for auctions and run in the background.
DAVID01
Archive Member

Post by DAVID01 »

Check this out he has now made his feedback PRIVATE. :roll:
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

Also, if you want to buy the sword at whatever it's current bid price is at the time of viewing, simply email me and ask and I will likely let you have it for the current bid

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 74947&rd=1

He's TRYING to get himself thrown off eBay I think LOL
DAVID01
Archive Member

Post by DAVID01 »

He just sent me this threating letter and I have shuddered so hard I have came completly out of my Boots :roll: ......

Hello there, remember me, I know it was you who went online, contacted another member, and told them not to buy from me. You can not claim it was because of the shipping, because I spoke to this person about shipping. NOt that it matters, you can not excuse your actions by saying I was in the wrong so you can be as well :) No, your infraction was very bad, and I have proof of it thanks to your buddy Dave, who stupidly gave me the HTML to your discussion forum, where you all schmed to defame my Character. You can not slander me without proof, I have no customer complaints, you are no customer, and you can not make slanderous statements to me or other memebrs here without proof, of which you have none. I now have your IP addy, and will be handing it over to my lawyer, who will get your identity from your internet provider, you will be named lawsuit and required to make resitituion for the money I lost on that auction. Also you'll be charged with slander. Auction interferance.
Mike Garrett (Orc)
Archive Member

Is this guy serious? He could get thrown off of eBay for false descriptions etc. Or is there a vast surfeit of 1724 Toledo rapiers around. I could be wrong but it looks a little new and shiney to me. (I know, I know, someones already made this point but I just don't believe this guy!)
OOPs - I don't believe him! Do you think he'll sue?
Mike Garrett (Orc)
Archive Member

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43340&item=2288791531&tc=photo

Check it out...he knows his stuff!! 16th century El Cid Rapier, just like the one El Cid used!!!
WHAT?! During El Cids lifetime between the years 1040 - 1099 does he mean. Darn, my whole concept of dates and years is wrong!! :roll:
lobo
Archive Member

Post by lobo »

meaddrinker wrote:, you will be named lawsuit and required to make resitituion for the money I lost on that auction.

So I guess he is asking for the $1.05 he lost in the auction. Hum you would not have to pay his shipping charges. that was the winning bid and you would legally own that sword.
As far as I can see anyway :roll:
DAVID01
Archive Member

Post by DAVID01 »

GET A LOAD OF THIS! This is from the girl he tried to take for 350.00 S/H(sweetsturks)....

Thank You very much for your help....

I have also filed a complaint after it took me a little while to figure it out. I was going to buy the sword for my husband. I also sent him an e-mail stating I am not paying for the shipping fee and he sent me a threating reply. Thank you again for your concern and your help.
Only with people like you the world can take their first steps against crooks.

UK

ALSO, now he is trying to extort money from her with threats. Check out what he offers.

Good Afternoon David

Here is an e-mail I think you should take a look at, this is one of many e-mails he already sent me stating that he is going take take court action and other things. This e-mail here also concerns you....

Sweet turks you and I both know that a member named Meaddrinker got you to leave my auction. First off, you cant do that. Second, have you looked at my feedbakc, the people who have done business with me are quite happy, I am no scam artist. I know full well you knew how much the shipping was, I also know this meadrinker told you not to buy from me cause I was up to kn no good. I know this cause he told me so, laughingly. These people are members of a forum who I know from the past, and who are going out of their way to affect my business here. What he did was not only against the rules on ebay but he broke the law. I will tell you one thing. You have to pay me, unless I release you from your legal obligation. I will do this if you send me the emails that meadrinker sent to you. Not only that, but I will remove your negative feedback. Dont kid yourself, sellers will not want to sell to you with that, and they can retract any bids you make based on that feedback. Youll be free and clear

I have not sent anything, there is an old saying where I come from, don't shit in the plate that feeds you. Basically all you did was in good faith to feed me.....Speak to you soon

UK
Mike Garrett (Orc)
Archive Member

He's wrong again.
Shipping costs can be negotiated between the parties, especially if the buyer thinks that the cost is too much. It is what it says it is - "shipping".
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

Hmmmmmm, now we can legally add EXTORTION to the list of things this guy is hanging himself with......

Threatening her with legal action and then offering to stop it all if she hands over the emails..... that's extortion plain and simple.....
DAVID01
Archive Member

Post by DAVID01 »

He just sent me another.....

You are just an ill person, arent you, any interference in an auction is a banable offense, I made a mistake because I am new to ebay, what you did, you did on purpose, do not try and intimidate me when you have no leg to stand on. OH, also, I already talked to sweet turks, he is going to help me with this, and I already have the emails you sent him, did you think I was a dumb person, or not serious. Why did you not just apologize and then this would all have been over, but no, you are to stubborn and bull headed for that, so now I have to sue you and get you banned from ebay to protect everyone else.

David <meaddrinker@mcloudteleco.com> wrote:

HMMMMM I guess he didn't realize he was talking to a woman and she is not helping him as you can see in her E to me. What a liar!
DAVID01
Archive Member

Post by DAVID01 »

I think we just found a new court jester, can anyone make him a costume? lololololoLO Well I guess I will see you all on judge Judy.LOL