Stay away from this seller!

For trading/Selling/and posting items that you need very badly.
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

MY TURN MY TURN !!!!!!!!!!!

This just in:

When I inquired about the papers for the ivory you said there were none, then you said you would have to dig them out, then you said you didn't want to do business with me because you thought I was a cop. As I said, it was your loss as I bought a much nicer sword from a REPUTABLE dealer who did not need to put prices in wrong categories to get me to buy his sword. You should ask him how he does it. I know for a fact he wasn't rude to me when I asked about the papers and shipping.

Again, your fight with me is your loss, and now I think I am off to work on some more armour to list before the weekend.

Regards,
Wulf

His response:
I was not rude to you, you were rude to me, period, and acted like a know it all when I did not know immediatly what you were talking about. Act as cool as you like, but I have your own words on that forum that your intent was to defame and slander me, and you had no interest in buying this piece from the start, misrepresentation to the last, and you have the nerve to call me rude. What is it with the younger generation these days. I do not see how you think you can explain away your actions once I checked out that forum where you listed, but I will not let it go, not now that you have done damage to me. Sorry that I tried to give you a good deal, this ivory is far older then the current ban requires me to report anything, that is new ivory, you need to check out some of the amendments, and if this sword is nicer, hey, thats great for you, you spent more, and I did not have to do business with someone who had alterior motives. I have nommore time for this, you have slandered me, mand baseless accusations based on mere speculation, and you do not seem to take it very seriously. You will though if you are a smart man. Good day.

and my response to his response:

Tell ya what, I currently have a list of charges that can be made against you which stem from second degree misdemeanors, to a third degree felony. The latest of which includes extortion of the eBay user sweetturks. Slander is the biased opinions of a person seeking to harm the reputation and credibility of a person/business though lies and false allegations. So far, no member of that board has done that, by your own words posted in the numerous harrassing emails to everyone, your descriptions in your auctions, your answers to peoples questions, and your incessant threats you have done it to yourself.

I am thinking it would be a fun project to take all these emails and post them on a webpage along with screenshots to validate them. Then submit the site to Google and Yahoo and let it go to work.

You do what you feel you have to do, in the meantime I think I have a new webpage to build and get listed. We'll see who is laughing when the dust settles. You are a greedy and corrupt old man with no sense of morals nor dignity yet claim to be a business man when you're nothing more then a scam artist.

And don't worry, I'll make sure not to slander you on the webpage, I'll only post the facts and let the surfers decide for themselves.

Regards,
Wulf
What we do in life, echoes in eternity !!!!
Stahlgrim
Archive Member

Post by Stahlgrim »

I love how these guys always point to their feed back and say look no one has ever had a problem with me ever!
you can't please everybody I don't care who you are.
First off as soon as they get too many bad feedbacks they close the account and start another
and just because they screwed 150 other people they think you should just shut your yap and bend over and take it.
let him try to sue slander is a lot harder to prove than that! If it wasn't there would be a lot more cases in the courts then there are.
I really can't stand people who threaten to sue at the drop of a hat.
I have yet to get sued by any of these vengence by attorney types.
Personaly I think it should be a form of assalt to threaten someone with a lawyer(wrap your head around that one I came up with it and it still makes me twitchy)
"who needs Superman? We gave Chuck Norris a jet pack!"
"sucking at something is the first step towards being sort of good at something."jake the dog
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be my guest, I did not extort anyone, I merely gave this person a way to absolve their debt, you know, for money this person entered into a legal contract with me, and I am entitled to try and collect that debt. It is no different then saying I will press charges if this person does not pay me, which I will, that is not extortion, and I am done with this. You are all one and the same person, and this auction was posted by a fictitious member, or by someone on your forum, for the sole purpose of leaving the auction. I am no fool sir. Go ahead, post them as well, ebay has the addy and will be looking into it. I hope for your sake they do not discover this person is also you or another person who has been harassing me, I think there ios more going on here then I previously though, like, why would thise persopn contact you, and how did you discover my debt collection so quyickly. You kids today are really dumb. I have broken no laws, you have though, by not paying me for the auction you bid on. Pay me my money, and you will be fine, if not, you and your other aliases will be kicked by ebay. Tootles kid.

And now that I have his permission to make a webpage of this little escapade..... I have a project for a few hours !!!!!!!
cblackthorne
Archive Member

Post by cblackthorne »

He is mistaken about removing the bad feedback. Ebay will not allow the negative feedback to be removed, even if the person that posted it requests that it be done. The best anyone can hope for is to have it not count towards your rating, but it is still readable.

If he promised this in exchange for anything, its a lie.
Christopher
"Duc, sequere, aut de via decede."
justuspr
Archive Member

Post by justuspr »

This guys an idiot there is no doubt about that....

but you guys are merciless, remind me never to piss you off :D :twisted:
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

Last edited by LordWulf on Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lobo
Archive Member

Post by lobo »

Wulf please remind me to never piss you off!!!!!! :wink:
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

trust me, that is mild........
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

Ya know, I just came to the realization that this is a total waste of my time to even bother with anymore....... I need to be out cutting and pounding metal !!!!! Plus this does NOT help me on my path to trying to be more socially acceptable......

I'm gonna take the page down and just email it to him for his records LOL
DAVID01
Archive Member

Post by DAVID01 »

My GOD Lord Wolf, WHO ARE YOU! I have to say you have a way with words, once my wife and I got up from the floor and wiped away the tears we were awe struck. :D That was great WOW can you make a special page for my brother-in-law :twisted: LOL.
Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that they are not idiots.
DAVID01
Archive Member

Post by DAVID01 »

True, True I think it is time to put this to rest.
Education is a crutch with which the foolish attack the wise to prove that they are not idiots.
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

meaddrinker wrote:My GOD Lord Wolf, WHO ARE YOU! I have to say you have a way with words, once my wife and I got up from the floor and wiped away the tears we were awe struck. :D That was great WOW can you make a special page for my brother-in-law :twisted: LOL.

Just a bitter man with lots of time on his hands it seems...... I really hate to see people getting over like this when me and other people have to bust our butts to make sure we got a meal to eat let alone buy stuff we want and like.......
Dave Womble
Archive Member

Gabriel Duvayne

Post by Dave Womble »

This guy is truly priceless. Wulf and I have kept him busy at his keyboard, thats for sure. heres the latest:

"First of all genius, the antique I am selling merely has a swept hilt, which the bud K rapier is a reproduction of. Secondly, I have total docutmentation for my ivory. I thank you though for giving me your armour archive sight, so now I know everyone to report to ebay for harassment, which ebay is not set up for. You sound woprries to me, like your trying to justify your harassment and auctiuon interferance. I would quit while you are ahead, I have helped you dig a hole for yourself, not the other way around. None of ym auctions are still going, the ones you "claim" broke rules, those itmes are in my store. I now know the Ip addies of all of you, so I will know no matter what email address your members use that they are who they are and to delete their emails beofre they even get through. I have spoken to ebay fraud, you can not use ebay to pretend to inquire about items, and then use that info to slander someone. No no, you have been committing dozens of infractions combined, you and all your friends, who do you think ebay will frown on more. You have been in private contact with the bidder of my turk sabre, and they knew about the shipping before hand, you are trying to say they did not to justify interfering in my auction. LOL, I did not threaten you, ebay and my lawyer will do that. I am not a bad business man, youn thought I would lsink under some stones and dissappear, thats not going to happen though. So, prepare yourself, it has only begun, you and all your buddies are bullies, but I will not be bullied, and if you think you have had fun, wait till you see what it feels like to be on the recieving end of a shit storm so to speak. You have a nice day.
My legal Counsel is not rolling on the floor, he tell sme I have a good case for liable and slander, since you need proof for all your accusations. This email you sent me to try and do some damage control is actually doing you great harm. I tol dyou I have a lawyer, why did you not listen. And I have your sight where you are goading others to harass me, and then admitting you interfered with ebay auctions, you are the fool for doing that. Had I not known about your armour archive forum, I would not have had what I need to file, now that I do I have. Doesn't matter what country your in, you'll be done on ebay, not me. You are some kind of fruitckae, saying that I scammed people I did business with who you have never alked to, where are you getting this info, from your ass. Stop trying to justify your harasment of me, there is not scam going on, just a guy who wanted to sel his property who you have wronged, because you did not like his attitude.
A judge, pal, I have dozens of emails from your sight members, and my goal now is to get you off of ebay. You give all sellers a bad name. Making false accusations, interfering in auctions, you cant do those things, and I can prove you did. You can not proof anything about my ivory sword, something you keep harping on, lilly cause you have nothing else to harp on. It is 60 year old ivory and does not fall under current guidelines. For shipping I do indeed need paperwork, and I have it. Honestly, I led you where I wanted you to go, and you dug a hle for yourself. You really do want this to go the distance, don't you. I hate having to spend a couple grand on this, but I will, and while it will eat up my retainer, I have never had someone like yourself use so many multiple emails, and recruit others to participate in what is a smear campaign. I have run my own shop for 30 years, even my son works with me, and I have never had any problems. Who are you, to go out of your way to try and ruin my reputsation. I have been doing business longer then you have probably been alive, unless your over 40, and even if that is the case, so what, how long have you been in business. I make a few typos and you get to try and ruin me?
I am guilty of nothing, and my hostility is justifed, you are very hostile, so you must be guilty. Thats like saying If I am black I'm a criminal, or since I am a jew that I am a money lover, where did you come by this circular logic, it makes no sense.
I have no idea what you take issue with, nor do I care if your some loser kid, your words not mine. I do not care what organizations you belong to, you sound like someone who would take any chance to ruin someone else if they are competition, or if you simply do not like them. You seem like a sick, cruel, twisted evil person, who needs to know what it feels like to treat others as you have treated me. Also I think you may need help, because, as far as I have seen, the people you say I have "cheated" do not even exist except in your own mind. I would suggest you go to your forum and put out a cease and desist order, not that you will, no one can tell you anything I bet. 10 years, good for you, I have forty. NOt that that matters, because what you have been doing is wrong, and I think you know it deep down, and I think you owe me an apoloy. Do not think for one minute that I will back down and not pursue this, in my 63 years no one has trewated me as you have and gotten away witrh it, do you really think you have my resolve to go onward with this, is this the battle you really want to fight to validate how powerful you are, or think you are, or want to be? If so, like I said, if its a fight you want, you got one son."

dave_womble@verizon.net wrote:

wow, you truly are a fool. Dont presume to threaten me, or anyone else for that matter.

You are deliberately trying to evade Ebays final value fee on the merchandise you are selling by setting your s/h price as your reserve. Do you really think people are that stupid?

You are also misrepresenting the merchandise you sell. You cannot sell ivory old or new without having the proper documentation. Ivory comes from animals that are endangered, and to traffic in ivory is ILLEGAL be it a small piece on the hilt of a sword or a truckload of raw tusks.

You cant even hide what you're doing. You fixed a few of your auctions, or rather tried to, but you STILL forgot to change the shipping costs, so you ended up asking $350 for the sword, but STILL kept the s/h at $350 as well. If you can get some idiot to pay you $700 for a sword available thru Bud K or any other number of online and catalogue wholesalers for $50, more power to you.

And lets get the record straight here, at no time did I harass or threaten you. I pointed out some things and made suggestions. Should you actually attempt to sue me, get an injunction, or whatever other nonsense you spouted off about, I think you'll find that not only us at Armour Archive are laughing at you, you'll find your legal council rolling on the floor as well.

You really need to stop taking yourself so seriously...its quite amusing. I am also not a dealer or seller, so I hate to disappoint you, but I am not, nor will I ever be, your competition. I am merely a concerned party that feels what you are doing is wrong, and I've explained to you why. You can also cease with the idle banter about my being sick, lifeless, and the various other quaint phrases you used. As I said, I'm telling you that you're on the verge of legal things happening to you because of your bogus business practices. To what degree, I dont know, but you're certainly walking the line.

As for your complaints to Ebay, please make sure to include your own practices, as I'm sure theyd love to be privvy to them (if they arent already).

Your feedback rating is of no concern to me either. 2 of them are from a user with 0 feedback himself, and the other I dont recall. So you got a couple of friends to buy off you to make a start. Good for you. yet another scam.

Your threats get more and more amusing with each paragraph. From where I'm sitting, if a judge and jury read all my e-mails to you, and your mails to me, I really wonder who theyd look at in a bad light...hrm....anyways, moving on, you're very welcom for the link. We encourage you to visit us and educate yourself on what it is youre selling. Do some reading, do some research...perhaps even model your business off of more prominent and succsessful Ebay merchants like Grendels Cave and Von Sussen.

Bear in mind all your e-mails to me have also been saved...as I'm sure the others youve sent to other folks that have mailed you.

I believe your hostile tone is proof of your guilt, and that youre a little nervous that so many people have indeed contacted you about your activities.

Please take a step back and really ponder what it is youve said, and the threats youve made. They could come back to bite you.

One last thing, dont presume to think I'm a loser kid with nothing better to do than harass a shady character such as yourself...from the grammar and tone of your own rantings, it appears to me that you are actually the one thats a bit juvenile. I have been studying ancient and medieval arms and armour for about 10 years now, and am a rather prominent member of several well known educational organizations, I certainly have no need to purchase your product. What i do have issues with is someone like you spouting off on how great and authentic the garbage yo're peddling is, and cheating ignorant people out of their money, and giving the rest of us that sell and make quality product a bad name. Thats what I have issue with.

Regards,

Dave Womble
Dave Womble
Archive Member

Gabriel Duvayne

Post by Dave Womble »

and some more:

"The plot does not thicken, and you continue this because you are fool. I have your admissions on your forum, whose HTML I gave to ebay by the way. I made a mistake in lsiting prices in the wrong category, thats not bannable, they remove the listing and inform you you made a misatek. What you did is. No your trying to save face and all your doing is making things worse. I feel sorry for you son, you are obviously mentally ill and spend way to much time on line. Have a nice day. Also, I would hope for yoour sake that the auction on my sword was not bogus from the start. I will not respond to any more of your emails, I will let ebay take it from here in their investigation. All you had to do was apoligize, perhaps after a good nights sleep you will see that getting banned from ebay was not wrth ruining one of my auctions. It matters little what you said to this person, your reasons are meaningless, intereference in auctions is prohibited.Good day. And your IP addy shows you have been contacting me under many different identities, do not think this is going unmissed. I am not your enemy, but for some reason you have chosen to make me one, I do not know why, but so be it.

vze8x6wf@verizon.net wrote:
The plot thickens. At this point, I continue this only because it's amusing and I want to see to what lengths you'll go to in order to cling desperately to whatever diginity you think you have left.

Lets break it all down again shall we?

When did I threaten you? When did I slander you? I called you an idiot and a fool. You can do that on the House and Senate floor during Congressional meetings, so I hardly think using those terms on an informal e-mail system is slander.

Next, you said, and I quote: "Secondly, I have total docutmentation for my ivory."

Really? Thats funny, when asked about it by another Archive member, you had no idea what we were talking about. heres your reply to his inquiry: "What documents, my grandfather killed the elephant it came from, and I am a woodcarver and carved it. I suppose I am about as qualified as any to write up papers of authenticity, cause thats all I can do for you. HOwever if you do not know ivory when you see it then, well I do not know what to say. Anyhow, have a nice day"

and here's another: "All I know how to do is carve, and I would have absolutly no idea how one would apply for something like that, I just carved it, I am no expert. Also, ivory is kinda illegal, only older ivory is legal, I'm surprised that ebay did not yank my ad to be honest. Well, have a nice night."

My break is over now at work, but I'll be happy to continue this when I get home. But really...do I need to go on? Those two replies alone speak volumes about you. You have nothing to stand on sir. Nothing at all. Your auctions were pulled because they were in violation...OR, you pulled them yourself BEFORE they were found to be in violation...and imagine that, thats the whole reason we're having this discussion right now isnt it. Stay tuned, more to come.

Dave Womble
Dave Womble
Archive Member

Gabriel Duvayne

Post by Dave Womble »

and finally, here's my latest reply to him:

"I spend way too much time online? How much is too much? Who are you to make that call? Why are you answering my e-mails just as fast as I can send them? Who's worse, you or me? Who cares? If you take a moment to look back through all of the correspondance between us, I think it's safe to say the majority of the insults, threats, and abusiveness comes from you.

You keep throwing it in my face that you have our names, HTML, e-mail addresses and whatnot....what's your point? We never tried to hide them. What is it that you think you can do? What kind of case can you possibly think to build? On what grounds? No one would take you seriously. I didnt even contact any of your potential buyers...I didnt have too...your own terms are what damned you, not anything I or anyone else said or did.

You asked me to state what scam I thought you were running, and I told you flat out. I answered every question, threat, and insult you threw at me, and then some. At no point did you ask myself or anyone else to stop harrasing you. You have no case, you have no grounds. This is not harassment. You are answering every e-mail in a far more hostile manner than any thus far sent to you. This is a discussion regarding your behavior, business practices, personal ethics, and violation of Ebay policy.

The majority of what you've said has been almost total nonsense. You've stumbled and backpedaled on everything I've pointed out to you. If you intend to see this through with all of us that are writing you, PLEASE keep it consistant, because so far, your credibility is fading away faster than a sunset.

Oh, and as for my IP? It changes. Every time I turn on my computer, it changes. I do not have a static IP. I have e-mailed you from my home system, and my work computer. I have no qualms about giving you all my personal information. You dont know half of what you think you do.

Apologize? For what? Don't be absurd. Apologize for pointing out you're a crook? Apologize for pointing out you have no idea what you're talking about?

Several folks have shown me identical merchandise they're selling that *you* claim is unique and authentic. How is that? Your descriptions dont make any sense..you stated in one of the auctions you had the sword made in Toledo, but had to carve the handle yourself. Why?

I also discovered yet another law you may be potentially breaking, and this one is a bit more serious than getting banned from Ebay (which, by the way, I'll keep you posted on, because if I get banned from Ebay over this drivel with you, I'll take you out and buy you and your family a round of drinks at the bar of your choice) and thats mail fraud...thats a felony that carries a hefty fine and possible jail time, SO, before you go running to anyone (which I doubt you'd do judging from where I'm sitting) you may wanna take some extra time and go over what it is exactly you think you have on all of us.

You said you placed the price in the wrong category, yet earlier you said you did it purposefully so as not to intimidate new bidders....Gabriel, please...you REALLY need to keep your facts consistent in a discussion like this. You also need to keep in mind everything you send to us is, for the most part, being posted in a public forum on the Archive for all to see, so all of your replies are being coraborated by each of us, and I hate to tell ya, they dont add up...not at all. Most of us now think you're doing this for attention, because you think its funny...most of us do too.

Heres what you replied in regards to some questions posed by potential bidders of yours (and I quote):

Q: I shipping $350.00. That can not be right. Answered on Dec-10-04
A: Why can it not be right, check out the opening bid. I have to wonder why it is wrong simply because you wish it to be, doe's the sky turn from blue to green because you prefer that color? Well, take care
Q: You are charging $350.00 for shipping? Is that a typo? Regards, Moparfrek Answered on Dec-10-04
A: No it is not a typo, thanks for asking, why I do not know.

What does that mean? Especially this line: No it is not a typo, thanks for asking, why I do not know.

"Why I do not know." ??? what the hell does that mean? You dont know why your shipping was set at $350? You dont know why youre charging $350 for s/h? Interesting.

I also see you've now made your feedback private...hrm..yet another point on the "Swordseller31 is a shady businessman" score board.

This is another quote of yours that violates Ebay auction and listing policies:

Also, if you want to buy the sword at whatever it's current bid price is at the time of viewing, simply email me and ask and I will likely let you have it for the current bid

Interesting...

Now, on we go to youre being 63 years old and having far more knowledge and experience in the field of arms and armour than I do. Ok, your first mistake was calling the main gauche youre selling a main Gauge...not once, but throughout the entire listing. Doesnt sound like a professional to me. The next one is your so called 16th century El Cid rapier...interesting..El Cid was alive during 1040 - 1099 , thats the 11th century. Thats a far stretch from the 16th. You're also a fairly new Ebay user...I've been a user since January of 2002, with over 200 feedback, 100% positive. Who do you think theyre going to ban over this, I mean really.

I dont even need to go into more than that. You are a lier, a cheat, and you've been threatening not only me, but also a young lady who we rescued from your scam. (Sweetturks ring a bell?)We have copies of her e-mails to you, and from you. If you'd like I can cut and paste them here. Add Extortion to the growing list of legal issues you're piling up on your plate.

Wulf (from the Archive, who has also had extensive e-mail contact with you said it best here (and I quote): "Tell ya what, I currently have a list of charges that can be made against you which stem from second degree misdemeanors, to a third degree felony. The latest of which includes extortion of the eBay user sweetturks. Slander is the biased opinions of a person seeking to harm the reputation and credibility of a person/business though lies and false allegations. So far, no member of that board has done that, by your own words posted in the numerous harrassing emails to everyone, your descriptions in your auctions, your answers to peoples questions, and your incessant threats you have done it to yourself.

I am thinking it would be a fun project to take all these emails and post them on a webpage along with screenshots to validate them. Then submit the site to Google and Yahoo and let it go to work.

You do what you feel you have to do, in the meantime I think I have a new webpage to build and get listed. We'll see who is laughing when the dust settles. You are a greedy and corrupt old man with no sense of morals nor dignity yet claim to be a business man when you're nothing more then a scam artist.

And don't worry, I'll make sure not to slander you on the webpage, I'll only post the facts and let the surfers decide for themselves.

Regards,
Wulf"

Now tell me, whats your thoughts on that? Your replies have been posted, and viewed by over 1000 members of the Archive...do you really think you're in the right here? Do you truly?

As Wulf said, do what you feel you need to do, but this wont end if you continue to threaten people and continue to list bogus auctions.

regards,

Dave Womble
Dave Womble
Archive Member

Gabriel Duvayne

Post by Dave Womble »

Wulf,

I feel your pain..I asked myself if it was really worth the banter back and forth with this fruit...my answer? A resounding YES! :twisted:

I live for this kind of thing...I guess I do get a bit of a kick out of it, because of the simple fact he either actually feels he's justified, or he's a complete moron...either way its win/win for me.

I also have a particular hatred for these assholes that sell junk and claim it to be authentic....and then argue with you over the fact....since Ive educated myself on the facts regarding arms and armour, I feel compelled to point out how much of a schmuck guys like this are.

It started off as a mild interest, but then after the first few rounds of his beligerance, I just had to keep going.

I just hope he really is getting scared...otherwise, all of this was moot.
But was a nice excersice in writing and having a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

:D
Rygar
Archive Member

Post by Rygar »

meaddrinker wrote: From the Ebay doofus "You can not slander me without proof, I have no customer complaints, you are no customer, and you can not make slanderous statements to me or other memebrs here without proof, of which you have none.

Hehe, when I read that, it reminded me of JJ Jamison from the Spiderman movies.... "It's only slander when it's spoken....In print it's libel!"

This is for the benefit for the Ebay Doofus, whom we know is reading this and gathering his 'evidence' for his law'suite'. :roll:

slan·der n.
Law. Oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's reputation.
A false and malicious statement or report about someone.

li·bel n.

A false publication, as in writing, print, signs, or pictures, that damages a person's reputation.
The act of presenting such material to the public.
The written claims presented by a plaintiff in an action at admiralty law or to an ecclesiastical court.

Good googly moogly. Now I know why some animals eat thier young!
Rygar

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."

-- Terry Pratchett
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

Oh hell, I do admit I to live for the flaming, the confrontation and so forth..... one of the things that has haunted me the most fro my past and affects the things I am trying to accomplish now.....

I often wonder if people, when they see that page, will think, "Well he's just a foul mouth sack #$%^" without looking at the greater picture..... it's the stuff like that you get stuck with....

In any event, he needs to be brought down.......

and I get top bunk if all hell breaks loose !!!!!!!!!
Mike Garrett (Orc)
Archive Member

Post by Mike Garrett (Orc) »

<in bad Transylvanian accent> "Ah, the children of the Archive..........What sweet music dey make!"
Lordwulf - everyone needs a hobby! :D
Dave Womble
Archive Member

Gabriel Duvayne

Post by Dave Womble »

Do I get to be your bitch?

:twisted:

I havnt run accross someone as stunningly idiotic as this guy in a LONG time. I suppose I should be careful though, after all, he does have 40 years of sword experience. What a tool.

LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

NOW can I be Evil Denizen 359 ?????
DAVID01
Archive Member

Post by DAVID01 »

Bloodaxe, LordWolf, I applaud you both. I only wish that in my 50 years I could have accumulated the witt you both have. I have a hatered for overbearing, tyrants who cheat and lie to better themselfs, like this guy. That is why I have been through several jobs in my life, I could not learn to "Pick my battels wisly". If I saw someone being attacked for the wrong reason or for something they did not do, I just had to stick my nose in. Thats just me.
David
DAVID01
Archive Member

Post by DAVID01 »

Rygar, I didn't write that
LordWulf
Archive Member

Re: Gabriel Duvayne

Post by LordWulf »

Durin Bloodaxe wrote:Do I get to be your bitch?

I havnt run accross someone as stunningly idiotic as this guy in a LONG time. I suppose I should be careful though, after all, he does have 40 years of sword experience. What a tool.

You gotta have long hair to be my bitch, and on your back doesn't count......

He may have swords, but we have swords AND armor !!!!!!!!!!
Chris G.
Archive Member

Post by Chris G. »

For all you know, he could have armour too...

I'm sure in his many years of experience as a dealer in fine swords and cutlery, he could have built up an impressive armour collection as well...
:wink:

Nice website btw.
Dave Womble
Archive Member

Gabriel Duvayne

Post by Dave Womble »

Good friggin lord Wulf, that web page is rockin harder than a hurricane baby. I almost fell out of my chair. I always thought I was fairly decent at flaming, but good Christ on his throne, I bow in humble servitude to thee.

That ought to make him cringe a bit...fuckbeans i hope so.

Cant wait to see the next volley of replies.

DAVID01
Archive Member

Post by DAVID01 »

Well he did come from a mighty hunter, His Grandfather most likly killed that Elephant with that sword so his grandson could carve a handle for it from the Ivory :wink:
LordWulf
Archive Member

Post by LordWulf »

he he he, danke.....

Ya know, I just thought of one thing that's gonna ruin his case......

By his statements it is fact that he knowingly put the $320 shipping right where he wanted it..... now for anything to be slander or libel, it all has to be made up and bullshit......

But if it were to go to court, and I just verified this with my lawyer friend, he would have to justify that the $320 was ACTUALLY all shipping and handling charges..... if he can't prove that then everything we've said other then my insults which were my opinion anyhow..... stands as valid.
Dave Womble
Archive Member

Duvayne

Post by Dave Womble »

:sad: Ah balls on a heifer....I'm shaven headed...and the hair on my back should count dammit....what about the one accross Gabriel Duvaynes ass? :D

I'm actually quivering in anticipation for his reply to me and your web page (I e-mailed him the link...couldnt help it :twisted: )
Rygar
Archive Member

Post by Rygar »

Yeah, I know meaddrinker...I just found his responce that I wanted to use, in your post. I did the quote thing from there, then realized the screw up. That's why I added in there "From the Ebay doofus" inside the quote after I took out what wasn't needed.

One of these days I'll figure out the multi-quote thing. :) I think.
Rygar

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."

-- Terry Pratchett
DAVID01
Archive Member

Post by DAVID01 »

No problem Ryger, I just didn't want anyone to think that was me. I mean could you imagine the pommeling I might have taken LOL.
Dave Womble
Archive Member

Duvayne

Post by Dave Womble »

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Wulf, the page is down..you didnt take it down did you? Please tell me you didnt take it down....

Dave

EDIT

Ah, its working again...I tried 3 times and got "page cannot be displayed" Server maybe?
Dave Womble
Archive Member

Duvayne

Post by Dave Womble »

I also find it quite humorous he 1st said he didnt know what we were talking about in regards to the ivory documentation, then said it was pre-ban so he didnt need documentation, then he backpedaled again and said he DID have documentation. The best piece of advice i gave him was if you're gonna be a bullshitter, you have to keep the bullshit plausible, and consistant.

How many people have reported him to Ebay? I wanted to, but i couldnt figure out what protocol/procedure/link to go through. Can I even file a report since I wasnt a bidder?

I really do want to see this guy get burned, at least a little bit. I'm thinking he's used this tactic before, hence the reason he's got such low feedback, but he *has* only been a user since Oct 27th...does that get reset if you choose a new ID? Does everything reset if you re-sign up for an account (meaning does Ebay retain some or all of your info from the previous account, since you need a CC to establish your identity dont you?)?

I wanna know if this dipshit has been doing this off and on under different Identities.

I also noticed Huked on Fonix didnt werk for him :twisted:
Therion
Archive Member

Post by Therion »

You're having entirely too much fun, Dave :)

fyi - the "Turkish Saber, Ivory Grip, Full Tang, Spanish Steel" that sweeturks won the auction for is made by Marto. MSRP is $160. I made the mistake of getting one for a client to use as a belly dance sword. The weight and balance are so horrible that I refused to send it to her and refunded her purchase price in full. I've put it on eBay once or twice at $50 just to make the damned thing go away before it's mere presence contaminates the other swords in my armory, but haven't gotten any interest. Maybe I should increase the price to $350 with $20 shipping and $10 insurance (eBay 2294564319). The "acid etched maker's mark" reads Made in Spain, and the "ivory grip" is (as I'm sure you expected) a rare material used only on the finest unsharpened stainless steel swords - genuine Citsalp Dedlom!
Hal Siegel - TherionArms
Historical swords, weapons, and armor
http://www.therionarms.com
http://www.facebook.com/TherionArms
Animal
Archive Member

Post by Animal »

Ya know, I dont live that far from Reisterstown. Is that where his store is? Or is it just an ebay thing? I'd laugh my balls off to show up in a suit looking for ivory and asking a LOT of questions... LOLOLOL
Animal Weretiger

Fat people are harder to kidnap.