FS Hammers and Stuff

For trading/Selling/and posting items that you need very badly.
AL
Archive Member

FS Hammers and Stuff

Post by AL »

This stuff has been sitting around the shoppe forever doing nothing but taking up space for ages.

I have four sets of things to move on, 1) a group of 8 ball pien hammers that have come in various lots at flea markets and such over the years, theres 3 larger 16 -20 oz. hammers, and the rest are between 8-14 oz. These are in the condition they were found in ( dusty ect. ) 2) 11 what are sometimes called " machinest hammers ". They range from the smallest at about 4 .zo up to the largest at about 10.oz. Again these are flea market buys and are as they were bought ( dusty, a little rust ect. ) 3) A mixed group of body hammers, a few tack hammers, one that I believe farriers use and one i've seen refered to as a " glaciers " hammer before. Theres 9 in all and are as they were bought years ago at flea markets. Last 4) armour part left overs. This stuff has been sitting around literally for years. Maybe some one can use it as project work, it includes, and old right leg two part cuisse , a knee cop that an aprentice managed to work his way through the medial ridge a bit, with some weld to back it up, would probably be fine, three R&D attempts at a bevor exchange piece ( working on copying it from and original we own ) to allow a bevor to be used with open faced helmets, the thumbs from a pair of 15th century Milanese gauntlets made in Europe that some body had us change out for them, main plate of an expiremental bevor, old greave front and two sets of old lower pauldron lames that we've moved on from.

Would like $10.00 apiece plus shipping, or take all four for $35.00 plush shipping. Can do paypal or CC's. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Attachments
ballpien hammers.jpg
ballpien hammers.jpg (81.67 KiB) Viewed 549 times
machinest hammers.jpg
machinest hammers.jpg (93.75 KiB) Viewed 254 times
body hammers.jpg
body hammers.jpg (86.49 KiB) Viewed 549 times
Cedri
Archive Member

Post by Cedri »

I'm interested in the hammers, but what are you asking for them? $35.00 for all of them? Or is that for the bits and pieces of armor?

Cedri
Cedri
Good journeys, walk in no man's shadow
AL
Archive Member

Post by AL »

$35 is for all four lots combined plush shipping , or $10 for individual lots plus shipping.
losthelm
Archive Member

Post by losthelm »

I'll take what ever Cedri does not want.
Wilhelm Smydle in the SCA

My Ebay Listings
My ETSY
horsefriend
Archive Member

Post by horsefriend »

Damn you! : >

If anyone who got to this before me doesn't want some of the machinists hammers, PLEASE! let me know.

alail/scott
Baron Alail Horsefriend, OL, KSCA, OP, etc

Scott McCartney
H.A. Enterprises
Horsefriendarmoury.com
875 20th St. NE
Salem, Or.97301
AL
Archive Member

Post by AL »

I have the shpping quotes out to the first folks who PM'ed interest. Will work through in order of interest expressed until its gone. Thansk for your inquireies.
AL
Archive Member

Post by AL »

Ballpiene hammers, body hammers and armour lot are tentatively spoken for. Machinests hammers still avaliable.
horsefriend
Archive Member

Post by horsefriend »

I'm confused about 2 threads, but I would like the machinist's hammers, please!

alail/scott

Scott McCartney
H.A. Enterprises
Horsefriendarmoury.com
875 20th St. NE
Salem, Or.97301
AL
Archive Member

Post by AL »

Scott, i'm sorry about the two threads but I couldn't get all four pics to load on one post. Losthelm currently has dibs on the machinests hammers, if he opts out they're yours.
horsefriend
Archive Member

Post by horsefriend »

Cool,

Just let me know if for some reason I get a shot!

alail/scott

Scott McCartney
H.A. Enterprises
Horsefriendarmoury.com
875 20th St. NE
Salem, Or.97301